Mike Vapes has knocked it out of the park with this one. The follow-up to the Recurve RDA, the Recurve Squonk mod is a refined device for the discerning vaper. Featuring curves that are both ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing the Recurve Squonk mod is capable of taking 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 batteries.
Built from Zinc Alloy and finished with a rubberised coating, the Recurve is light weight yet durable.The Recurve is an unregulated device featuring some protections with power level and protection status indication lights, bridging the gap between regulated and mechanical devices. The maximum wattage attainable through the device is a hefty 80w, and with the right type of 21700 battery can see you through the whole day.
So if you want a squonk that is kind of like a mech, yet features all the protections you're accustomed to from a regulated device, then the Recurve is for you.
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Special Rubber Coating
- Dimensions: 60.5mm x 27.0mm x 90.0mm
- Compatible Batteries: 21700 / 20700 / 20650 / 18650 (not included)
- Output voltage: 3.2V - 4.2V
- Resistance range: 0.08ohm - 3ohm
- Max Output Wattage: 80W
- Squonk bottle capacity: 8ml
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Powered by a chip for safety (not fully mechanical)
- Hand feeling, material and curves optimised for comfort
- Special indicator to show charging and protection status
- A collaboration by Wotofo and Mike Vapes
- 1 x Recurve Squonk Mod
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 2 x Battery Adapters (18650 / 20650)
- User Manual