The royal we is not needed for this beauty: the Crown 4 Mod from Uwell!
The kit impressed us so much we did decide after all to pick these up on their lonesome. The Crown 4 Mod is your standard dual 18650, 200w maximum mod on its surface.
Look a little deeper though, and Uwell's high quality standard starts to shine. The internals of the mod are made with a conformal coating, which means the overall lifespan of the mod should be a lot longer than your run of the mill mods. The coating keeps corrosion well away, and keeps it running safer than many other mods, actively preventing shorts and damage, compared to passive protection from the chip!
Plus, the chip itself is no slouch, boasting accurate output and very fast firing. Your 510 connection up top even has excellent sealing to prevent leaking into your internals for even longer mod lifespan and cleanliness. The raised fire button and external finish provides excellent grip and comfort in the hand too!
They've really thought of everything. Sometimes, innovation isn't needed, just make the device BETTER and the people will worship in time. Get the Crown off the ground now!
- Size: 52.5 x 25 x 84 mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy, PC, ABS and Aluminum
- Power Range: 5 - 200w
- Temperature Range: 200 - 600℉ / 100 - 315℃
- Innovative SS904 TC mode especially for SS904 coils of the Crown 4 (IV)
- Internal conformal coating provides excellent anti corrosion protecting the core unit and prolonging the life of mod
- Reliable performance and fast firing from the new chip
- Anti-leaking design on 510 connector prevents juice leaking into the mod
- Protruding Crown fire button and anti-slip and -wear silicone give a better handfeel and prevent sliding
- Two step anodization process adds durability and gives the colour stability
What's in the box:
- 1 x Crown 4 (IV) Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- User’s Manual